Open hours: Monday - Sunday 8:00AM - 9:00PM
– Nursery and primary schools will close on December 18, one week before the Christmas holidays. A nursery will be provided for parents without a solution.
– Wearing a mask is generalized from the age of 6, from this Monday, December 6. In class and wherever applicable.
– A class will close from 2 positive cases.
– In terms of CO2, the classes will be equipped with measuring devices. From 900 ppm, the window is opened and trading suspended if 1200 ppm is exceeded.
– Secondary education goes into hybrid mode, with a mix of face-to-face and distance learning (50% face-to-face). This does not apply to (face-to-face) exams.
plus i used to write so many songs and especially when translating lyrics you need to consider waaay more then just… https://t.co/jXzwaax5wl— rachie 🌙 Tue Jun 04 15:42:58 +0000 2019
– In higher education, recommendation to make hybridization (orange code).
– Indoor events (concerts, theaters, cinema etc.) of more than 200 people are prohibited from this Monday. Below this number, you must be seated, at a distance, masked and have a Covid Safe Ticket in order, from 50 people.
– From this Saturday, bans on events with more than 4,000 people inside.
– For external events, the organizers are responsible for controls (crowd control). One thinks in particular of the Christmas markets.
– Horeca is finally spared, with always a closing at 11 p.m. No change for the number of people per table, i.e. 6 maximum.
– For social contacts, it is not the return of the "bubble". No formal limitation therefore, but a call to limit your contacts despite everything, to meet outside and to test yourself.
– Private indoor gatherings are prohibited unless they take place at home or in small tourist accommodation (15 people max.). An exception exists for weddings or funerals as well as for sports.
– Teleworking is maintained. Team building sessions and parties are prohibited.
How to Get Free N95 Masks from the US Government
Beauty coaching: can I apply oil if I have oily skin?
Codeco of December 3, 2021: the new measures target schools, masks, events, but not the horeca
Sunburn: how to make up for the damage? - Miss